The Prophecy

“Max look out!” All of a sudden the floor cracked open! An enormous Scorpion tail grabbed Max!  Before he was dragged down he said, “Go now to are grandma’s house, Lily” “I am b…………” and with that he tossed out a ring with ancient inscription on it.  As soon as he said that he was dragged down into the under world.   “I must go now,” and with saying those words she grabbed the ring and some rope and was off!

When she got to the old building she climbed up the old vertical stars and saw a… horrifyingly creepy, give you the shivers, kind of oracle. The oracle  said, “If you’re looking for Max I can take you to him but first you will need 5 credits to pass into the under world.  I can provide you with those but first you must give up the friendship you have with Max. ”

“I, I, I, will.”

“Take the credits and go through the port hole. There you must  find the two pillars and say these words,”

The door between the pillars open for me so 
                                                                                                  I may free the moonlit spirit deep inside
                                                                                                                                        me.

All of a sudden the oracle vanished! In her place there was a port hole. “I must go though it.” So she stepped though it.  “BANG!”  she was spit out on the hillside with the Hollywood sign on it.  She scaled the hill deep in though.  “Between two pillars, between two L’s!”  she blurt out excitingly.  She ran up between the two l’s and spoke

The door between two pillars open for me 
                                                                                                   so I may free the moonlit spirit deep 
                                                                                                                                 inside me.

Just then the hill opened up and a man stepped out he said, ” 5 credits to pass.” So she pulled out the credits. The man said, “Climb aboard.”  She climbed on a raft, that when she pulled the credits out of her pocket, appeared. She was led to a seemingly frozen boy. “Max!” she called out with joy.

“You were able to pass,” a cold voice said.  It was the scorpion thing that dragged down Max.  “So my prophecy was broken.  So that means that Max is free to go.”

“What!” she said shocked. The scorpion seeming to ignore her said, “Use my dragon to get out of here.”

“What dragon?”  A huge dragon flew down.  “That dragon,”  she said stunned.

“Go home,” he said.

With that they where carried by the dragon back home.

2 thoughts on “The Prophecy

1. Enjoyed this tale of defeating the consequences of the Scorpion’s tail…..

AND i love your magic Words…..

The door between two pillars open
    for me
    so i may free the moonlit spirit deep
    within me.

mmmmmm…..wonder what that Moonlit Spirit Deep Within looks like freed?

2. Dear Lynne,
    I thought the spirit could look like a glowing floating ball with smoke coming of it.
    If I can find last years writing book I can tell you other good stories I made up. 😉
    Best wishes Lillian
    A.K.A (also known as) Lily. 😉 (wink)